Retreat yourself from a busy world to a peaceful British countryside style resort.
Imagine a beautiful countryside place in Europe such as United Kingdom or Switzerland;
they are covered with green grass, surrounded by hills and mountains, and blanketed by the beautiful blue sky.
All of those are brought to you to Thailand by The Blue Sky Resort Khao Kho.
The Blue Sky resort Khao Kho provides you with a concept of English countryside living.
The resort is decorated with British style material. The atmosphere is set to make our guests feel like they are in Europe.
That kind of experience is rare to find in Thailand but Khao Kho can definitely offer that.
Not only the weather is one of the best experiences to find in Khao Kho,
but also the panoramic view of the great mountain (Pha-Son-Gaew) is too spectacular to resist watching.
Although our guests usually perceive that Khao Kho is attractive when the winter comes but we strongly advise you that our resort,
The Blue Sky Khao Kho, can be visited throughout 365 days.
Khao Kho may not be a great place for excitement but this destination is very famous for its nature sceneries and mountain views.
Spending time slowly is recommended when visiting The Blue Sky Khao Kho. In the morning,
having a cup of tea and watching the mountain scene at the resort's restaurant is the first thing to do. You will feel the cool breeze flying around you.
Then, walking around the site to take pictures or admiring the view from many different angles is also advised.
Besides the resort itself, one of the famous in this peaceful destination is a popular "sea of fog" at the top of Kho Mountain.
At the Blue Sky Resort, we delicately design our rooms to serve a variety kind of customers' needs.
Either you visit our resort as a couple, friends, or family, you will be given the best and enjoyable experience.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom with Bathtub and separate
- LCD Television & Cable TV
- CD/DVD Player
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary Bottled water
- In-room Safety Box
- Mini Bar
- Non Smoking room
All room are Surrounded the by real nature with mountain view, Feel the fresh air on the Terrace at the back of the rooms.
Suite Room (Family Room) - 4 person
For this Room, which features just six room only. Location at the Corner of every building is unique in that attic Garret.
RESTAURANT & BAR
Our Vintage dining area is divided into 4 unique zones.
Our inner dining area provides an airy and spacious atmosphere
by housing a double volume ceiling, and beautifully decorated
with a touch of chic vintage which are guaranteed to pleasure
your photographic activities and share the moment with all
your friends and family back home.
The Orange Veranda (Rabieng Som)
The Orange Veranda is one of the most popular spots to be
for those who just love to lie back on the rattan (palm wood)
chairs and relax with a morning coffee or an afternoon tea.
The Gray Veranda (Rabieng See Tao)
This area makes our guests feel that they are one with nature.
Let the breeze do its work – making you feel refreshed when
chilling out with the gang on sunset or tucking you under
the same blanket with a special someone when sipping wine
during the evening.
The Meeting room zone
Our meeting area can host functions of 20-40 people, but
the most grand idea for this room is to change it completely
into a party area for the gang.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Free WiFi in public Area
- Coffee Shop
- Meeting Facilities
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Laundry Service/Dry Cleaning
Distance from The Blue Sky @ Khao Kho
- Pha Sorn Kaew Temple - 15-20 minute
- Khao Yai National Park - 125 Kilometers
How to get to The Blue Sky @ Khao Kho
1. Take the Highway route 1 to Saraburi Province and at 125 KM take a turn onto Highway Route 21
2. Have a comfortable drive on Route 21 passing through Chaibadan district, Srithep district, and Vichianburi district.
3. Continue your drive for about 1 hour until you reach Wang Chompoo Intersection.
4. We recommend that you take a left turn using the By Pass 21 to avoid goint into the city, and driving past the airport.
5. Drive pass Khao Kho Intersection (Don't take a left turn, the road is very hard to drive.
6. About 10 Kilometers before reaching Lom Sak district, take a left turn onto the Pisanulok route.
7. Drive up the hills along the beautiful route 12 for around 25 minutes and you will reach a traffic light junction.
8. Drives slowly pass the junction and you will find a Bang Chak Gas Station, make a U-turn in the gas station and you will find Blue Sky Khao Kho.